If you want to achieve the highest quality, you are always well advised with clearly structured processes. THOMLISSER STUDIO follows a well-rehearsed process over the years for the manufacture of your custom made clothing. This provides orientation and gives you security. So you always know at what point they stand and what next steps you have to expect.
THE PATHWAY TO MADE-TO-MEASURE CLOTHING
Your personal measures are taken using a fitting-suit and –shirt.
- We arrange an appointment in your office, your home or in our showroom "THOMLISSER STUDIO" located in Zurich-Altstetten.
- In our personal exchange, we develop a common understanding of your style, evaluate your needs and formulate a vision of your desired look.
- Using fabric samples and cut patterns, we propose the suitable options that match your individual preferences and the formulated vision.
- You choose the design and define the details of your garments. We’re at your side, humbly giving you hints based on our knowledge and sense of style – should you wish for consultancy.
- Your personal measures are taken and recorded.
- Your products will be fabricated with great care for detail within six to eight weeks.
- Next, we make an appointment for the first fitting in the location of your choice. Eventual alterations will be effectuated by our tailor accordingly.
- In case you are satisfied to a 100 %, you’re most welcome to enjoy wearing your signature garments.
- Should you have your measures taken before and should they not have changed, we simply use the recorded data for your next order.
- We offer home- and office-service for our appointments with great pleasure.
- The personal consultancy and the measuring come with no cost at all.
- Payment is possible via debit-/credit-card upon order.